Bathroom remodeling costs in the greater Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia area typically range from $2,500 to $20,000 depending on the size of the bathroom, the extent of the renovation, and the products selected. To get a free quote on your bathroom remodeling project, contact us.
How much does it cost to remodel a bathroom in Washington DC?
While the costs to remodel a bathroom will vary depending on several factors, this article will help you approximate the costs of remodeling a bathroom in Washington D.C., or Northern Virginia.
Partial bathroom remodeling cost in Washingon D.C.:
The average cost for a partial bathroom remodel is $4,500, with the typical range of $2,500 – $6,500. This type of remodeling may include replacing a few of the main features – the toilet, sink, or vanity – and may also include tile work or repainting.
Full bathroom renovation cost in Washington D.C.:
The average cost for a full bathroom remodel in Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia is roughly $10,000, with a typical range between $8,000 and $15,000. The cost of this type of renovation depends largely on the size of your bathroom, the products are chosen for the remodel, and if the renovation requires changes to electrical or plumbing.
A full bathroom renovation typically includes demolishing almost everything in the bathroom and installing new features such as toilets, sinks, tubs and showers, and vanities. It often includes tile work, light fixture changes, electrical work, and/or plumbing work. The Gelly Group is equipped to handle every aspect of a full bathroom remodel – including electrical and plumbing – so you don’t have to coordinate the project between contractors and the job gets done faster.
Bathroom remodeling price ranges:
- Small bathroom or a basic remodel: $5,000 – $11,000
- Medium bathroom size or mid-range remodel: $8,000 – $12,000
- Large or major bathroom renovation: $10,000 – $20,000
- To get a quote that is specific to your bathroom remodeling project, contact us online or call 202-641-6768.
What factors affect bathroom remodeling costs?
A number of factors determine the price of a remodeling project. Here are a few factors to consider when preparing for a bathroom model:
- How large is the bathroom?
- What is the extent of the renovation?
- Will you be demolishing everything?
- Do you need only a few features replaced or upgraded?
- How quickly do you need the work done?
- How much tile work is involved?
- Will outlets need to be moved or do plumbing needs to be repaired?
- Do you need a tub and/or shower replaced?
- Would you like to use premium products?
- Is the sub-floor in good condition or will it need to be replaced?
- Will walls or structural components be changed?
- Would you like radiant flooring?
Remodeling increases the value of your home.
Bathroom updates large and small increase the value of your home. Bathroom and kitchen remodeling are often the two areas of the home that give homeowners the biggest bang for their buck when they look to sell their properties. If you are considering selling, or just want a more comfortable living space, bathroom and kitchen remodel bring value.
Would you like a free bathroom remodeling quote?
Gelly Group handles bathroom remodels and kitchen remodels of all sizes and can give you a free quote on your bathroom project. For more information on bathroom remodeling, contact us online or call 202-641-6768.